2019 General Catalog
Our 2019 Product Catalog is now live! See what new products we’ve added and what other products are coming soon.
New Products for 2019
- AFC 4 Pole 2-15 HP Available 2nd Quarter
- 100AFE430 30 & 40 HP 4” AFE Series Pumps Available now, in stock March
- 50GF25.5 & 50GF27.5 7.5 & 10 HP in the GF Series Pumps Available 3rd Quarter
- 100HD430 30 & 40 HP HD Series Pumps Available now, in stock March
- Explosion Proof AFE 5-20HP Available 2nd Quarter
- F-05UL & F-21UL 2” Solids Handling Available 2nd Quarter
- Option of a F class motor on 0.5hp to 5hp Available now
- Option of a H class motor on 5hp and above Available now
- High Temp. Stainless Steel Series Available now
- 3” JIS flange to 3” ANSI flange (JIS flange will still be optional) In design phase, available 3rd Quarter
A word from Tugwell Pump & Supply President, Justin Tugwell
My dad, Roy Tugwell, started this business in 1985. Our busines model has always been based on superior knowledge of the products we sell, responsiveness, and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that we take care of our customers. In 2017, I was fortunate enough to take over as president and ensure that our business model would not change. To reinforce this, we have increased our staff, opened new locations, and aggressively expanded our territory. Based out of Pensacola, FL, Tugwell Pump & Supply covers all or part of four states in the southeastern United States with offices in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, and central Tennessee.
I attribute our success to three critical factors— Responsiveness, Availability, and Selection.
These three factors can be the difference in meeting a customer’s needs and being just another vendor on the street. The partnership that Tugwell Pump & Supply and HCP Pumps America has forged assures that we are able to meet wide-ranging demands with a perfect product in a timely manner.
Someone has to do it, and with this partnership, a customer can rest knowing the job will be done right and with the right products.
Who is HCP Pumps America, Inc?
Established in 1979, HCP has become an international brand name with expansion into North America in 2008. We serve residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal industries—our pumps can be used in almost any application from lift stations and water treatment plants to water features to dewatering. Since we are experiencing an exciting amount of growth, we have added new pumps to our lineup and expanded our locations. To better serve our customers, we have offices and warehouses in Foley, Alabama, and Phoenix, Arizona in addition to our warehouses in Ebensburg, Pennsylvania, and Lutz, Florida.
Because of these strategically-placed offices and warehouses, we are able to offer competitive pricing and reduced lead times. Our outstanding performance in research, development, and quality control has earned us numerous product certifications. We continue to set the standard for quality, value, reliability, and commitment to service.
Our office in beautiful Foley, AL.
We are always growing and expanding! This is our new location in Phoenix, Arizona.
In Other News
- WWETT 2019, Booth 2129 | Feb. 20–22, 2019
- FWRC 2019, Booths 341 & 343 | Apr. 14–17, 2019
- CONExpo 2020 | Mar. 10–14, 2020
If you’re going to be there, come drop by and see us!